Welcome to Sunday's Hot Special... (Some blackout dates & conditions may apply)
• LAST MINUTE - Stay from just $105 pp/nt twin share & many extras PLUS our free booking/advisory, full travel service.
• Pay with AMEX Points - Use your Membership Reward Points to pay in part or full. 10,000 points = $100.00 in travel
This award-winning Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas resort provides the ultimate in five star accommodation on 300 acres of tropical paradise at Port Douglas. The Sheraton Mirage is on idyllic Four-Mile Beach and situated between two World Heritage listed attractions, the Great Barrier Reef, and the Daintree Rainforest.
The Sheraton Mirage also includes an extensive range of restaurants and shops, and includes the famous Marina Mirage. The Sheraton Mirage is the ultimate escape and a great base for your exploration of all that Tropical North Queensland has to offer.
- 395 rooms, suites & villas, Check in - 3 PM, Check out - 11 AM
A range of deluxe accommodation is provided for groups, families, and couples and are lavishly furnished with designer amenities. Rooms and suites have views of either tropical lagoons, gardens or golf course.
Private villas offer secluded, low rise, 2 to 4 bedrooms nestled in a variety of spectacular settings throughout the resort, and all are fully serviced, spacious, elegant and the ultimate in tropical living. Specially designed guest rooms, toilets and wheelchairs are available for disabled guests. Connecting, oversized and non-smoking rooms are available.
Swim in five acres of saltwater lagoons, enjoy a round of golf at their championship course, or try the overwhelming range of activities and facilities.
At the resort:
• Activities desk • 5 acres of saltwater swimmable blue lagoons • Bicycle hire • Freshwater swimming pool • Children's pool • Fitness & Spa centre
Mirage Country Club:
• 9 floodlit tennis courts • 2 Rebound Ace courts • 25 metre lap pool • Gymnasium • Saunas (male & female) • 18 hole golf course • Driving range • Golf Pro Shop • Practice putting greens & bunkers
Port Douglas is famed for the array of cafes and restaurants that line Macrossan Street in Port Douglas just 2km away and a free shuttle service operates regularly from the resort. The resort has two fine restaurants:
provides the very best of Tropical North Queensland cuisine, dining under the stars on the terrace or indoors in this superb restaurant. Enjoy innovative cuisine using the freshest of local produce and ingredients prepared by award winning chefs.
offers casual dining, full buffet breakfast, all day dining menu and dinner buffets. Overlooking the beautiful blue it is famous for its fabulous themed seafood buffet and barbecue. The Daintree Lounge is ideal for an afternoon tea or relaxing drink and the Sunbird Bakery & Cafe has delicious pastries and breads.
THREE Reasons to book your next holiday here...
1. SERVICE... Australia's #1 agency
for our resorts means we know them best
2. PRICE... Exclusive specials & upgrades
that no-one else can offer
3. PEACE OF MIND... 24/7 trip support
just a FREECall away if needed!
Reservations & Enquiries...
(Australia) 1800 456 236
(International) +617 3100 7999
a Travel Enquiry Form
for a same day response.
• 24hr doctor on call • 24hr reception • 24hr room service • Airport pick-up (limited) • Bakery • Barbeque facilities • Bars • Beach access • Beauty salon • Boutique • Business services • Cafe • Car park • Cocktail bar • Concierge service • Disabled facilities • Doorman • Drycleaning & laundry services • Entertainment • Florist • Guest Laundry • Hairdresser • Lounge • Luggage storage • Marina Mirage • Massage treatments • Restaurants • Shopping arcade • Shuttle service downtown • Tour desk • Valet parking • Wake-up service
• Four Mile Beach • Reef tours • 4WD Rainforest tours • Award winning Rainforest Habitat and Wildlife Sanctuary • Day tours to Cape Tribulation & the Daintree • World class golfing • Horseriding • Game Fishing • Snorkel and dive trips to the Reef
• Air-conditioning • Balcony • Bath • Ceiling fan • Clock radio • Hairdryer • In-house movies • Iron & ironing board • Maid service • Marble bathroom • Mini-bar • Power adaptors • Refrigerator • Safe • Spa bath option • Tea & coffee maker • Telephone STD/ISD • Television satellite channels • VCR • Video games • Writing desk
Events & Conferences
- capacity 1000
Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas specialises in hosting incentive and conference groups of all sizes. From rainforest dinners under the stars to barefoot black-tie BBQ's, the choice of locations, events and themes is stunning. Popular themes include: Tropical Bazaar, Aussie Bush Bash & Great Barrier Reef Underwater.
The Glades Pavilion is a spectacular 850 person pillarless conference venue by day, lavish themed events stage by night. A host of alternate conference venues range from ballrooms to function rooms and a poolside gazebo. For assistance please contact our Groups Specialist
Regular flights are available from all major Australian capital cities to Cairns. the resort is located 70kms north of Cairns Airports, approximately one hour by taxi or shuttle coach. The range of transfer options includes limousine or minibus along a scenic coastal highway, helicopter or luxury powered catamaran transfers.
The Sunbird Health, Hair and Beauty Spa offers a very extensive range of services for pure indulgence. They use La Clinica products for their facials and body treatments. Many styles of massage are offered in addition to Bowen Technique and Alternative Sciences to ensure you leave feeling relaxed, detoxified and nourished.
Mirage Country Club Port Douglas is a golfer's paradise. Rated as one of the world's best resort courses, the 18 hole international standard championship golf course was designed by renowned golf architect Peter Thomson, and contains the usual combination of 6 par 3, 6 par 4 and 6 par 5 holes all within two quite different 9's with the bordering Coral Sea and the panoramic mountain backdrop providing the only distractions to a memorable round. The golf course also has a Pro Shop, aquatic driving range, practice putting green and bunkers, and professional golf instructors.
The resort provides baby sitting, child care services and a children's pool, with The Kids Club open during Australian school holidays. There is no charge for children 17 years and under sharing a room with adults and using existing bedding.
The Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas honeymoon packages are available on request. A bottle of Australian Sparkling wine and handmade chocolates is provided on arrival.
Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Reviews
"...Everything went like clockwork at the Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas - thank you so much, my first internet planned holiday will not be the last. Many thanks."...."
Pam B., Melbourne, Australia
"...We had the most wonderful time at Lizard Island, Silky Oaks and then the Sheraton Port Douglas!!! Everything was so beautiful, the people were so nice, and we loved all of our hotels and locations. All travel arrangements went perfectly & the Four seasons Sydney was ideal. We wouldn't have changed a thing! Thank you for everything...."
Patti S., Los Angeles, USA
"...We had a really lovely time in North Queensland. The Outrigger at Palm Cove was great - excellent location - a quiet room with spa on balcony and view over the ocean. The property is very attractive with lovely landscaping and very nice pool area to relax.
The Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas was just gorgeous. We were glad we paid the extra to have the superior mirage lagoon room as it had been renovated and had a balcony overlooking the lagoon. It was a very indulgent week, but worth every cent. The weather was perfect - sunny every day and it was everything we hoped. Thanks for your assistance. We would recommend both of these venues to other guests without any hesitation....."
Dawn V., Sydney, Australia