Welcome to Monday's Hot Special... (Some blackout dates & conditions may apply)
LAST MINUTE - Stay from just $225 pp/nt twin share with full breakfasts & many extras PLUS our free booking/advisory, full travel service.
Pay with AMEX Points - Use your Membership Reward Points to pay in part or full. 10,000 points = $100.00 in travel
It is the world's only Versace Hotel, combining Renaissance beauty in a most captivating location. The expression of Gianni Versace's vision unites elegance, sophistication and discerning style while guests are attended to around the clock with friendly and personalised attention second to none.
With over 300 rooms, suites and condominiums, plus a series of swimming pools, the signature spa Salus Per Aquum, a total of four restaurants plus a pool bar, this is the place to be on the Gold Coast.
- 230 rooms, suites & condominiums, Check in - 2 PM, Check out - 11 AM
Exclusive luxury in gold leaf and Donatella style throughout the rooms, suites and condominiums. All feature a private balcony, some with stunning views, marble bathrooms and spa baths. Most condominiums offer plunge pools or private rooftop entertainment area and their own marina berth. Disabled are catered for with access throughout.
The 65 metre heated lagoon complete with palms and white sandy beach, is stunning both day and night. At the on-site boutique you can buy it all, from soap to silverware as well as the clothes, Gianni Versace style from New York to Milan. Within walking distance of Sea World, and just 4km to Surfers paradise.
The tour desk can assist with local tours, cruises, sightseeing flights and transport services, and a shuttle service to nearby attractions, but it is just a short stroll to the famous beaches, shopping and nightlife of the Gold Coast.
A night at Vanitas provides the ultimate luxurious fine dining experience ensured by Executive Chef Steve Szabo. Vanitas is the premier restaurant where innovative cuisine is complimented by a cellar of rare quality.
Il Barocco is open all day for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a setting of elegant informality, looking out over the lagoon pool.
Vie Bar & Restaurant is located on the boardwalk and overlooking the marina, providing contemporary cuisine in a relaxed environment. Le Jardin is the cosmopolitan bar and meeting place for cocktails, coffee and traditional afternoon tea. The Pool Bar serves cool drinks and light snacks to guests relaxing by the lagoon.
THREE Reasons to book your next holiday here...
1. SERVICE... Australia's #1 agency
for our resorts means we know them best
2. PRICE... Exclusive specials & upgrades
that no-one else can offer
3. PEACE OF MIND... 24/7 trip support
just a FREECall away if needed!
Reservations & Enquiries...
(Australia) 1800 456 236
(International) +617 3100 7999
a Travel Enquiry Form
for a same day response.
• 24hr assistant manager • 24hr medical service on call • 24hr reception and room service • 24hr security • Beach • Bellstand & Porters • Business centre • Butler service • Car park undercover • Cocktail bar • Concierge • Daily laundry & valet service • Daily maid service • Disabled access throughout • Entertainment • Fully equipped health centre • Foreign currency exchange • Gymnasium • Hairdresser • Heated indoor & outdoor pools • Limousine service • Lounge & bar • Marina • Massage treatments • Multi-lingual staff • Private limousine service • Restaurants • Safety deposit box • Sauna • Spa facility & services • Tour desk • Valet parking • Vehicle wash facilities
• Air-conditioning • Balcony-Juliette • Bathrobes • Blankets • Clock radio • Ensuite • Facsimile modem point • Hairdryer • Heating • In-room movies • Internet access • Iron & ironing board • Marble bathrooms • Mini-bar • Refrigerator • Safe • Sony Playstation • Spa bath • TV pay/satellite • Tea & coffee facilities • Telephone 3xSTD/ISD • Writing desk • Versace Dreamer Collection toiletries • Voice mail • VCR
The Concierge can assist with a wide range of attractions within an hour's drive or day tours including local tours, cruises, sightseeing flights and transport services. The resort provides a shuttle bus service to the beach and Surfers Paradise at set times throughout the day, for shopping, beach and entertainment opportunities.
Events & Conferences
- capacity 500
Palazzo Versace meets every expectation with a comprehensive choice of options from the grand La Medusa Ballroom (500 theatre style) to The Boardroom seating 12. Six interconnecting rooms, a spacious pre-function Lobby and Breakout Terrace provide for corporate conferences, meetings, presentations, cocktail receptions, gala dinners and grand balls. Equipment available includes comprehensive lighting capabilities, audiovisual systems, video conferencing, advanced computer interfaces, Internet and ISDN access plus fully-resourced support services. For assistance please contact our Groups Specialist
Salus per Aquum - 'Health Through Water' - where some of Australia's most gifted therapists provide an extensive range of beauty, massage, hair, health and fitness options...to calm the mind and body, soothe the soul and renew the spirit. Active options include Tai Chi by the pool, yoga and scenic walks.
The Gold Coast is without a doubt one of the best locations for golf all year round anywhere in the world and has some great golf courses. Most of the golf courses are all within 15-20 minutes of the hotel and include Lakelands, Royal Pines, Palm Meadows & Parkwood.
The Palazzo Versace is located on The Broadwater, 85km (60 mins) south of Brisbane Airports and 30km (25 mins) north of the Gold Coast Airport at Coolangatta, with transfers by taxi, shuttle coach or scenic heli flight. Both have regular flights from all major Australian capital cities.
The Hotel provides baby sitting services and child minding services. Infants up to three years using a cot stay free of charge. Children 4 to 12 years, sharing with adults and using existing bedding, are free of charge.
Palazzo Versace honeymoon packages are available on request. A complimentary bottle of Australian sparkling wine is provided on arrival.