||Welcome to Tuesday's Cruisewatch Results
Preview over 1,100 Pacific Sun specials NOW - Get in first & SAVE!
Last update: Tue 21 Aug 18
Found 23 cabins x 53 cruises = 1219 Specials
Meet the team!
| Earlybird & Last-minute Specials - Up to 66% & more off - changing daily,
Onboard Cabin Credits - Get up to $200 spending money on your cruise... Better than the cruiselines offer!
Pay with AMEX Points - Use Membership Reward Points to pay part or full - 10,000 points = $100
- Pacific Sun sails out of major Australian ports until 8 July 2012, after which she leaves the P&O fleet. She calls at ports on the West Coast and Indonesia, and along the East coast she visits New Zealand, South Pacific Islands, and the Great Barrier Reef. P & O cruises offer relaxation with a touch of luxury, family fun, and entertainment on the high seas for young adults wanting lots of activities. This is "Funship Cruising" in the down-under world. Many cruises are brief three-day 'food and wine' breaks.
- All cabins are reasonably spacious, with twin beds mostly convertible to queen size, and some with additional upper berths and rollaway beds for small children. Décor is neat and attractive. About two-thirds of the cabins are outside cabins having a large window (or porthole in the case of a few). Twelve cabins are wheelchair accessible. Cots are available for children under three years.
The ten suites on the spa and fitness deck have a private balcony, large ensuite with bath, butler service, and come with various complimentary services and arrangements. These suites accommodate a family of four. The interior cabins are quite spacious, and good for anyone on a low budget. Note the extra charge for 24 hour room service.
Food & Dining
- There are two main dining rooms, with tables for four, six and eight. Dining is where and when you like: "Your Choice Dining". The décor is bright and extremely colourful and bright. Dress up for the formal dinner/s. The crew have a name for friendliness and the food selection is plentiful and varied.
At night Churchill's Library becomes a steakhouse. The Lido Deck poolside serves casual meals and grills, and at night less formal dining with pasta, steaks, salads and desserts. There are also a sushi bar and Poolside pizzeria. The Outback Bar serves good coffee. The Speak Easy piano bar has a New Orleans theme.
Entertainment & Activities
- The Atlantis Showlounge, two decks high, is the main venue for production shows and major cabaret acts. The theatre also doubles as a big-screen cinema. Almost every lounge and bar has live bands, mostly in the evenings. Other centres of entertainment are: the adults-only Sit Down Comedy Club, The Oz disco with its checker-board floor, and the casino.
By day guests can join in a variety of organised activities. The top sun deck is now an adults-only Oasis spa area complete with wicker beds, lounges, ottomans and a new whirlpool. Under the sun on the upper decks are the ocean-view gym area, walking track, Lotus Day Spa, and two pools. For a quiet time there is the library and Internet café.
Cruise Calendars for
||WHY BOOK YOUR CRUISE HERE?
• BEST cruise rates on-line - our 'Cruisewatch 24/7' finds them first for you.
• FREE & first-hand advice from our ICCA certified specialists to ensure your total satisfaction.
• AIR-LAND-SEA comprehensive travel service from the Leader in Australian Leisure Travel.