||Welcome to Sunday's Cruisewatch Results
Preview over 1,100 Ocean Princess specials NOW - Get in first & SAVE!
Last update: Sun 18 Mar 18
Found 23 cabins x 53 cruises = 1219 Specials
Meet the team!
| Earlybird & Last-minute Specials - Up to 66% & more off - changing daily,
Onboard Cabin Credits - Get up to $200 spending money on your cruise... Better than the cruiselines offer!
Pay with AMEX Points - Use Membership Reward Points to pay part or full - 10,000 points = $100
- Ocean Princess and sister ship Pacific Princess are two of the eight R-class vessels that now sail with four classy cruise lines. Their popularity rests in their intimate size (around 700 passengers), interior ambiance, and itineraries that include lesser-visited ports. Ocean Princess sails around the world, from the Arctic to the South Pacific. Cruises are often booked out well in advance. Guests mingle in pleasing, sophisticated surroundings. Ocean Princess cruising is about relaxing, perhaps child-free, and discovering one's own delights around smaller ports-of-call. The value for money is excellent for cruising in a vessel that offers some interesting dining choices and modest entertainment.
- Ocean Princess has a broad selection of cabins: insides, outside, balconies, mini-suites and suites. Of her staterooms, ninety-two percent have exterior views and of these three quarters have balconies. All staterooms have complimentary 24-hour room service, excellent appointments, and pleasing décor. All cabins have reasonable storage space with most of the things needed. Standard cabins are well-designed and functional. Two lower beds make up into a queen-size bed. Bedding is top quality.
Suites and Mini-Suites come with sitting area and desk, full bathtub alongside the shower, two TVs and balcony. Suites allow for a larger balcony, sofa bed, dining table in the sitting area, and more space for entertaining. Specialty café dining is available for your balcony setting. The balconies are very large and quite private. Some cabins have inter-connecting doors for families. Four cabins are wheel-chair accessible. For longer voyages look for a larger cabin.
Food & Dining
- The Princess ships have been inducted into the prestigious Chaîne des Rôtisseurs gastronomic society. Each chef's menu is creative and the selections change every day.
The Club Restaurant has traditional dining (same time and fixed seating for each meal) for lunch and dinner. Breakfast and lunch are provided in an open seating arrangement. Sabatini's Trattoria serves regional cuisine of Italy, are at extra cost and require reservations - and the servings are most generous. Stirling Steakhouse (extra charge, reservations) for really good steak and barbecued chicken. Passengers booked in cabins with balconies can order several special, romantic meals to be served restaurant-style on the verandah - Ultimate Balcony Dining.
Casual dining is available at Panorama buffet and pizzeria (24-hours) and the Deck barbeque. Afternoon tea with sandwiches is served daily. Sometimes an English Pub Lunch is free of charge at Stirling Steakhouse. Around-the-clock room service is available, with limited menu (and small delivery fee).
Entertainment & Activities
- The Cabaret Lounge is the main venue for entertainment and social functions. Productions are cabaret acts and local entertainment with mini-revues and colourful costumes. It is also the venue for first-run movies, live music and variety shows. The ship has a band, and pianists provide music for dancing in the lounges and bars before and after dinner.
Art auctions and bingo are run almost daily. The ship runs a ScholarShip@Sea program and a 24-hour Internet Café. The library is a grand room with fireplace. The overall feel is that of an old-world country club. Sporting activities include paddle tennis, jogging tracks, gyms, golf practice cage, Lotus Spa, a main pool and two hot tubs. There are no dedicated facilities for children.
Cruise Calendars for
||WHY BOOK YOUR CRUISE HERE?
• BEST cruise rates on-line - our 'Cruisewatch 24/7' finds them first for you.
• FREE & first-hand advice from our ICCA certified specialists to ensure your total satisfaction.
• AIR-LAND-SEA comprehensive travel service from the Leader in Australian Leisure Travel.