||Welcome to Thursday's Cruisewatch Results
Preview over 1,100 Celebrity Century specials NOW - Get in first & SAVE!
Last update: Thu 13 Dec 18
Found 23 cabins x 53 cruises = 1219 Specials
Meet the team!
| Earlybird & Last-minute Specials - Up to 66% & more off - changing daily,
Onboard Cabin Credits - Get up to $200 spending money on your cruise... Better than the cruiselines offer!
Pay with AMEX Points - Use Membership Reward Points to pay part or full - 10,000 points = $100
- Celebrity Century visits Australia "Down Under" in late 2011 and early 2012, making five great value port-intensive cruises between Sydney and Auckland, New Zealand. In February she circumnavigates Australia (with a call at Bali). In March and April 2012 she returns to Hawaii, and during the northern summer offers 7-night cruises to the fjords of Alaska, ex Vancouver. In the northern winter of 2012/2013 Century resumes Hawaiian cruises ex San Diego. Note the two Panama Canal cruises that call at ports in Columbia, Central America and Mexico.
- All staterooms are fitted out in a comfortable and contemporary boutique hotel style, with Egyptian cotton linen, personal safe, mini-bar/refrigerator, interactive flat screen TV, wireless Internet and hairdryer. While cabins are on the smaller side of industry standard, the layout maximises space, and the shower is very roomy. Inside cabins number 317, and of the 590 outside-view cabins 386 have private balconies. There are no single cabins, 18 family cabins, and eight that are wheelchair-accessible. The standard 24-hour cabin menu is limited.
Concierge Class cabins come with extras that include robes, flowers, daily hors d'oeuvres, and breakfast menu specialities. A few special Sunset Verandah staterooms at the aft of the ship. Sky Suites have much larger rooms and balconies, and an elegant marble bathroom with tub. The Celebrity Suites are similar, with DVD player. Eight Royal Suites each have separate living and sleeping areas, DVD and CD players, small dining room, and divine bathroom. Two Presidential Suites (which can be combined with adjacent mini-suites) at 1515 sq.ft. come with timber and marble furnishing; separate dining area with butler's pantry and stocked wine bar; balcony with dining for two, hot tub and chaise lounge chairs; master bedroom with king-size bed and walk-in closet; and an all-marble bathroom with whirlpool bath. All suite passengers have a butler service.
Food & Dining
- Celebrity Cruises has a reputation for fine dining, with all meals made from scratch. The two-level Grand Dining Room - with a view to the aft through a huge window - offers open seating for breakfast and lunch, and two seatings for dinner. All meals, including full dinners, can be served course by course in all cabins and staterooms; and freshly-baked pizzas are deliverable at any time. Tea, with attendant pastries and sandwiches, is served here late afternoon.
The Murano specialty restaurant (seating 66, takes about three hours, and at extra-charge) features the highest quality cuisine surrounded by famous Murano glass artwork. The Spa Cafe, also operated by Murano's chefs and staff, offers light and healthy food through the day. The lido deck Casual Dining Boulevard has a variety of stations and options, such as the Sushi Bar which opens early evening. At night the very popular Island Cafe opens here for those who don't want to dress up. Cova Cafe di Milano is a meeting place for guests with a liking for fine Italian coffee, chocolates, pastries, superb cakes and drinks. The Martini Bar features an ice-cold stone bar counter. There are specialized options for vegetarians and children, and those with special dietary needs.
Entertainment & Activities
- Daytime activities are the usual movies, organised games, auctions and Online@Celebrity featuring computer classes. Pre-dinner drinks and chat centre around the numerous bars and lounges. After dinner guests are off to the Celebrity Theatre, a two-level 1,000-seat showlounge/theatre with large stage, orchestra pit and superb lighting and sound. The lounges scattered around the ship have band music for dancing, and there are the night club and disco. The casino is open while the ship is a sea.
Sporting competition includes basketball, Pilates, paddle tennis, volleyball and more. The AquaSpa, spread over 9000 sq.ft. of space, offers a full range of body treatments and fitness programs. Facilities include the latest gym appliances, steam bath, acupuncture clinic, and thalassotherapy pool. Some fitness classes are free, others to pay. Guest services include treatment for folks with disabilities. Celebrity's programs for children reach four age groups and run throughout the day. Youngsters have the inside Fun Factory, and teens the top-of-the-ship X-treme facility. Shore excursions are well organised, both traditional and adventurous.
Cruise Calendars for
||WHY BOOK YOUR CRUISE HERE?
• BEST cruise rates on-line - our 'Cruisewatch 24/7' finds them first for you.
• FREE & first-hand advice from our ICCA certified specialists to ensure your total satisfaction.
• AIR-LAND-SEA comprehensive travel service from the Leader in Australian Leisure Travel.