||Welcome to Sunday's Cruisewatch Results
Preview over 1,100 Voyager of the Seas specials NOW - Get in first & SAVE!
Last update: Sun 20 Apr 14
Found 23 cabins x 53 cruises = 1219 Specials
Meet the team!
| Earlybird & Last-minute Specials - Up to 66% & more off - changing daily,
Onboard Cabin Credits - Get up to $200 spending money on your cruise... Better than the cruiselines offer!
Pay with AMEX Points - Use Membership Reward Points to pay part or full - 10,000 points = $100
- From November 2012 Voyager of the Seas will be based in Sydney, Australia. She will be the largest cruise ship ever to call Australia home. The five-month season will include 12 itineraries across Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. Cruises will range from one to 18 nights. During the season she will sail out of Sydney and Freemantle. Meanwhile, Voyager of the Seas sails out of the major tourist city of New Orleans to the Caribbean (7 nights, with two selections of itineraries). In April 2012 she crosses the Atlantic Ocean and Suez Canal heading for Singapore. From May to October 2012 cruise the waters of Malaysia, Thailand, China, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam. In November 2012 she sails to Fremantle for her Australian season. Note that in February 2013 she circumnavigates New Zealand and Australia. In March 2013 she returns via Suez to the Caribbean.
- The 1556 staterooms, accommodating 3840 guests, come in four categories and 22 price grades, depending on position. An inside cabin (starting at 160 sq.ft.) has twin beds (convertible to Queen), private bathroom and sitting area, TV, hair dryer, safe, phone, and mini fridge; and others overlook the interior Royal Promenade. Outside staterooms (starting at 180 sq.ft.) overlook the ocean, and some larger cabins accommodate six persons. Three hundred cabins have inter-connecting doors.
Balcony staterooms view the ocean, and may include a mini-bar. Travel in style with a selection of five categories of Suites , which are specially good for large families needing more space, and may include complimentary concierge service and access to the concierge club. Depending on the suite requirements (up to 1,188 + 170 sq.ft.), you may have a king size bed, two bathrooms, whirlpool bathtub, baby grand piano, an entertainment area, and accommodate up to 8 guests. Smoking is only permitted on private ocean view balconies of balcony/suite staterooms.
Food & Dining
- The ship has a variety of dining options, including a spectacular three-level main dining room with three separate and distinct themed dining areas. A Traditional Dining option allows preselection of your ideal dining time at the main or second seating, for the duration of the cruise. Alternatively, reserve seating in the main dining room with the My Time Dining program (and pre-paid gratuities). Menus feature healthy, vegetarian and kosher options. Menus change daily throughout the cruise. There are three distinct types of dress onboard: casual, smart casual and formal. Room service is available to all guests for all meals (a late night service change applies).
The buffet Windjammer Cafe is open around the clock, serving salads, soups, sandwiches and burgers, meat-carving, hot entrees; and for extras cookies, cakes and frozen yoghurt. Try Island Grill for a casual dinner. Johnny Rockets is a 50s style burger joint. At the sidewalk Cafe Promenade get a quick bite or pizza with a cappuccino, or a light snack at the modern coffee bar Latte-tudes. Stop at Ben & Jerry's for ice-cream and frozen drinks.
Entertainment & Activities
- The stunning 1,350-seat Showlounge, spanning the height of five decks. Productions are Broadway-style. Studio B has 25,000W of power for sound equipment and 18,000W for lighting equipment, and presents ice shows and ice-skating, comedy, game shows, onboard parties, and cooking demonstrations. (When the rink is not being used, skate for free!) The ship hosts special parades onboard to celebrate your vacation and get everyone in the mood to just let loose and enjoy. Parades feature characters from DreamWorks animation movies. Live music features around the pool, in the main dining room, and in many lounges, bars and specialty venues. Gaming is in Club Royale. There are additional programs to suit every taste.
Sports facilities include an outdoor sports deck, complete with golf course, driving range and golf simulators, as well as a roller blade track and a full-sized sports court for basketball, paddleball and volleyball. The Fitness Center has all the equipment that major sports clubs do. There is also a rock-climbing wall and scuba diving course. Large facilities cater for children and teens, and large conferences.
Cruise Calendars for
||WHY BOOK YOUR CRUISE HERE?
• BEST cruise rates on-line - our 'Cruisewatch 24/7' finds them first for you.
• FREE & first-hand advice from our ICCA certified specialists to ensure your total satisfaction.
• AIR-LAND-SEA comprehensive travel service from the Leader in Australian Leisure Travel.